6 Skin Issues a Laser Facial Can Solve
Want your most beautiful skin ever? Then it’s time to introduce yourself to the Laser Facial. A Laser Facial is an FDA-cleared, non-surgical treatment that uses pulses of light energy to break down pigmentation within your complexion. Over time and with enough Laser Facial. visible pigmentation disappears, resulting in clear and radiant skin. Intrigued? We thought so. Let’s take a closer look at the six skin issues that you can fix with an IPL Photofacial treatment.
6 Skin Issues Solved by the Laser Facial.
1. Age spots.If you’re starting to notice age spots – which can appear as brown or red freckle-like spots, you’re a good candidate for a Laser Facial. This treatment breaks down the pigment, which is then absorbed by the body. With four to six sessions, you should see a significant age spot clearance.
2. Freckles/brown spots.Laser Facials work well on freckles and brown spots, too, so if you’ve ever wanted beautifully clear skin, this treatment may be just what you’re looking for.
3. Sun damage.Skipped sunscreen one too many times? With a package of Laser Facial sessions, common signs of sun damage – like hyperpigmentation and brown spots – are faded away, leaving behind youthful, less-damaged skin.
4. Fine lines and wrinkles.Laser Facials can also treat visible fine lines and wrinkles, especially signs of facial aging. These treatments work best on patients with mild to moderate lines and wrinkles.
5. Dullness.Want to unlock your most radiant skin ever? Laser Facials are perfect for treating dullness, as just a few sessions can improve cellular turnover, smooth away uneven skin tone, and increase your skin’s natural radiance.
6. Redness.Redness can be irritating, as some patients may feel like they need to constantly cover up a ruddy complexion. Whether your redness is a result of broken blood vessels or hyperpigmentation, Laser Facial can reduce redness and even out your skin’s tone and complexion.
Take the Next StepReady to get your most beautiful skin with a Laser Facial? Schedule a consultation with The Refinery by filling out our online consultation form or calling our West Melbourne, FL office directly to schedule – (321) 200-1449. The Refinery serves the greater Melbourne and Palm Bay areas.
The Refinery Medspa is fantastic! The staff is friendly, experienced, and they make you feel comfortable. My provider explained the service to me and made sure it fit my goals. The pricing is upfront and there is no pressure to buy services or products you aren’t interested in. The Medspa is clean and nicely decorated. Booking appointments is easy and the text reminders are helpful. I would highly recommend this Medspa!*
Professional, courteous and caring Staff! I have acquired multiple services from the Refinery Med Spa and Wellness. The results certainly speak for themselves!!! High quality products with the most professional staff...THANK YOU to the entire STAFF for restoring some youth back to me. I'm looking forward to my next appointment. One very happy client!!!*
The Refinery staff provides outstanding service. I have enjoyed the benefits of the Cryotherapy treatment. My wife has taken advantage of many services provided by The Refinery. We highly recommend The Refinery of Melbourne.*
Amazing, I had my first consultation today it was a great experience.*
The Refinery Medspa & Wellness is a top notch medi-spa with highly trained and knowledgeable staff. I trust and use them for all of my wellness needs.*
*Individual results may vary
Take the First Step - Request A Complimentary Consultation
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at The Refinery will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our West Melbourne, FL office directly to schedule: 321-339-1001. The Refinery serves the greater Melbourne and Palm Bay areas.
*Individual results may vary